Skip to main content
What is a Fleet Card
- A fleet card is very similar to a credit card, designed for any size of business that possesses a fleet of vehicles delivering products or services.
- A fleet card acts as a functional means and a convenient way that:
- Enables drivers to conveniently fuel their vehicles from the petrol station of their choice anywhere in Cyprus
- Allows drivers to charge their fuel expenses directly to their fleet card
- Allows drivers to pay for lubricants and coolants as well as for vehicle washes and accessories
- Allows companies to better control fuel expenses and manage the overall fleet related expenditure